Too Faced Mini Haul!

/
2 Comments




Hello, I hope everyone had a nice weekend. As you see above I'm going to show you guys a Too Faced Cosmetics Haul. Too Faced Cosmetic is a department store makeup counter brand and it's cruelty-free. 
The products that I order came in a pretty pink box and full of pink paper. Every time you order in the website you could choose two sample size product with your order.




Everything was sealed tight nothing was damaged. On the website, they do different sales and sometimes discounts. With each order, you could get two free sample you could pick what you want.

The Products that I bought are:



  • Travel-Size Hangover Primer - $15.00

Information from the website:

It hydrates, smoothes and brightens skin for a dewy, healthy looking finish. It's 0.68 Fl. Oz. it has a unique combination of coconut water, probiotics and skin revivers work together to, Hydrate and brighten skin. Promote skin’s elasticity and tone, Soothe and smooth the skin, Get all the priming benefits you love while looking like you received eight hours of sleep and drank your daily dose of H2O. It's Vegan-friendly, Formulated without parabens, and Gluten Free.

When this primer came out I wanted to try it so badly so I bought the travel size just in case I don't like it. I have combination skin a little bit oily on my t-zone but know that it's winter my skin it's dry, so know its a good time to try this to see if it works.


 

The primer has a pump, it feels really hydrating on the skin and it smells a lot like coconuts.

  • LA CRÈME Lipstick - In the color Pink Chocolate/Berry Brown - $22.00 - $11.00

Information from the website:

It has White Lotus Flower Extract is a sought-after antioxidant that contains hydrating, soothing, and lip-conditioning properties. Power Peptides are known to stimulate collagen and aid in the appearance of smoother lips; it's a Creamy one-swipe formula.


                                                          (Left to Right - 1 Swipe & 2 Swipe)

This lipstick had a coupon and it came out half price and is a beautiful color that you could wear at any time. It feels soft and creamy that I can't wait to try this.

  • Sample - 2


The samples that I choose was the Born This Way Foundation and the Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer. I can't wait to try this foundation to see if I like it, you could choose the skin tone that you like and they will send you 4 colors from light to dark. 



So I hope you guys liked this post 
it would be nice to hear some of your comments, and tell me if you tried this brand before, if so, what is your favorite.



Thank you for reading.
-Just Emzs♥



You may also like

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas and happy holidays!

    Xoxo, Victoria

    https://fashionstylebeautyandmore.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking some of your time to visit my blog.

-Just Emzs ♥

Powered by Blogger.