BoxyCharm March 2016

/
8 Comments




BOXYCHARM is a beauty subscription box that sends a box of beauty with 4 to 5 full size item that is worth over $100.00 value for just $21.00 a month. I highly recommend this for you guys to try this out; you could always cancel if you don't like the subscription. This subscription it’s really good if you want to try new thing even from brands probably you never heard of. I started this subscription in December 2015 and I been loving it. I am not affiliated with Boxycharm and I pay for my own boxes. Any opinions stated are mine.







This month theme is Sweet Treats.

SUGAR IS SWEET, BUT THIS BOX IS SWEETER!




Boxycharm always have more information in the back of the card saying what are you receiving, how to apply and how much it cost. But this time we had to go to the website and log in to your account and look for it.







Products in this month's box are:

  1. Chella Tantalizing Taupe Eyebrown Pencil -Full Size- $18.00
  2. Makeup Geek Matte Eye Shadow in the color Cocoa Bear -Full Size- $6.00
  3. Makeup Geek Matte Eye Shadow in the color Cosmopolitan -Full Size- $6.00
  4. Luxie Beauty 512 Small Contour Brush -Full Size- $16.00
  5. Catherine Malandrino Style de Paris Perfume -10ML Travel Size- $20.00
  6. Clark's Botanicals Anti-Puff Eye Cream -Full Size- $87.00

I swatch the eyebrow pencil and eyeshadows.

 
(Tantalizing Taupe, Cosmopolitan and Cocoa Bear)




I love the eyeshadows they feel so soft and creamy, they are colors that are easy to wear. The eyebrow pencil it’s good and also soft. The eye cream is wonderful I been using this for a good a week and a half and I love it this really works. This is my second Luxie Beauty Brush and I love it is so soft and it doesn't shed. I don't like the perfume at all it's in the sweet side and I don't like sweet smell. So I hope you guys like this review and try this subscription tell me your opinion or if you are subscriber and you got something different tell me about it.






Thank you for reading.
-Just Emzs♥











You may also like

8 comments:

  1. wow! Boxycharm is great, loving those MUG shadows so much x

    darcia.pl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never tried this brand before but they are really good!

      Delete
  2. I like to have subscription boxes like this one! But I don't know how to do all the process :) Anyways, the products seems very nice!

    Let's be friends!
    trulyfionaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I added you back in GFC!! And usually the website of boxes say how to process the order.

      Delete
  3. Oh very good brush
    i love it that makeup brush
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely product
    I'm following you , I hope you can follow me back
    kiss
    new post http://sarameirelesthesnowwhite.blogspot.pt/2016/03/hello-snowies-today-i-bring-you-post.html#more

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the follow!! I followed you back.!!

      Delete

Thank You for taking some of your time to visit my blog.

-Just Emzs ♥

Powered by Blogger.