My #TheAmuseBouche Experience

/
2 Comments





My experience with the #TheAmuseBouche #contest by Influenster and Bite Beauty wasn't really that hard. I sign up for Influenster December 2015 but I didn't pay attention to this website. I started again to use it on February 2016 and started updating my impact score, doing different list of items, unlocking badges, answering some snaps and questions for influenster could see I'm being active. I also add there social media that is instagram, Facebook, you tube and twitter for I could stay in touch on what ever they put online.

So they do different contest and they usually put it in YouTube or they just put it in their website, they will tell you the rules to how to enter. One of the rules was to do a list on what my Amuse Bouche look will be and to add the bite lipstick to my list. So you had to add different products to your list and try to like other people list for you could get a like back. But I didn't see nothing happening I thought the contest was over and I just stop. Then I saw a picture in Instagram saying that "Big Day tonight? Which #TheAmuseBouche shade will you be rocking? Comment below" and I comment the picture saying "Pepper!!!! If i had her!!!". Then a hour later I received a email from Influenster saying that I was in and to answer some question to get the "Amuse Bouche by BITE Custom VoxBox". I was so happy, excited and surprise that I got it. I thought I needed a big impact score to get a VoxBox but I think they just want to see how active you are in their website.



It was a new experience that will help me in the future if I want to get more VoxBox from them. Thanks Influenster and Bite Beauty for giving me this opportunity to test them out and of the 3 lipstick the one I love the most is "Pepper".










   "I received these lipsticks as a complimentary gift from BITE Beauty & Influenster, but all opinions are my own."






Thank you for reading.

-Just Emzs ♥



You may also like

2 comments:

  1. Thanks a lot, my dear :D

    I really love this shades :D Perfect colors :D

    NEW TREND ALERT POST | Denim With Patches
    InstagramFacebook Oficial PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great swatches! Really great lipsticks ♥
    I followed you back, honey :*

    Best wishes,
    It's Gilda

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking some of your time to visit my blog.

-Just Emzs ♥

Powered by Blogger.